Thursday 23 July 2009

Busy Day


Well I've been a busy bee today and have done a huge amount of housework (which was well overdue). Laura has her friend Lauren sleeping over tonight so I've been making popcorn (when they were watching movies) and I've just finished making them hot chocolate and cream with a liberal sprinkling of mini buttons on top for their supper. The hot choccie was fab as usual and I won't even think about the amount of calories each mug contained LOL.
Yesterday I took both girls shopping and we had a nice day roaming around Braehead and Silverburn Shopping Centres. I managed to get most of Laura's school uniform too which is good. We rounded off the day with a visit to Pizza Hut.

On Tuesday I had lunch with my friend Sandra who works for O2. She very kindly allowed me to use her friends and family allowance and I am now the proud owner of a new blackberry. I also got DH an I phone and he is happily playing away with his latest gadget. Unfortunately I haven't worked out how to work mine yet and as I am technologically challenged at the best of times it may take a while.

On the crafty side of things I finished my project that I'll be taking to my BF Kerry next week. I love it and I hope she will too. Unfortunately I can't post a photo until after Tuesday because she has been known to lurk on this blog and I don't want to spoil the surprise.
Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment