Monday 17 January 2011

A Tour of Carribean Princess


I couldn't resist taking a photo of this display of gingerbread houses in the main piazza on board ship. The detail on each little house was amazing and it must have taken the chefs hours to make them.



This photo is of the glass lifts in the main piazza. If you look really closely you can see that the outside of the lift is all carved sea creatures. Every time I look at it I can see something else I didn't notice before.


This photo was taken on the Deck 15 (the Lido Deck) and you can just see Jim and Laura in the jacuzzi on the left hand side. It was fab to be able to lie and watch movies and they even had a cart making fresh popcorn - absolute bliss!
I hope you are not bored yet as I have lots more photos to share.
Till later.
Fee x

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks fabulous - just the thing for a special birthday

    ReplyDelete