Sunday 16 January 2011

Happy New Year

Carribean Princess

Yeah I know it has taken me until halfway through January but better late than never lol. We got back from holiday last Sunday and the week has just flown by. Work is very busy at the moment but I'm told I work well under pressure so here's hoping. I'm still trying to catch up on my washing and ironing after our holiday. The weather here has been very wet so drying clothes has been a bit of a challenge but I think I'm getting there

I had a bit of a clearout at the shop yesterday and managed to fill 6 bin bags of catalogues, scrap paper and general rubbish but I've still got more to do. We are having a 12 hour crop next week and I'm looking forward to doing some crafting but I will need to get my finger out and get my photographs printed pronto. In the meantime, I have posted a photo of the ship to whet your appetite.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

1 comment:

  1. Photo definitely whets my appetite - looking forward to the rest.
    Will have to take a leaf out of your book and get some clearing up done - ask me on saturday how much I've done!!

    ReplyDelete