Friday 31 December 2010

Hey From Sunny Barbados

As you may have guessed Laura's visa arrived and we headed south to Gatwick on Christmas Eve. On Christmas Day we were up early and headed off to Puerto Rico. On Boxing Day we boarded our cruise ship (the Carribean Princess) and from then on we have been busy shopping, eating, playing, resting ...... oh and did I mention eating and eating and eating lol. I have probably put on 2 stones in weight already and we still have a weeks holiday left. Tonight is the big New Years Eve parties and we are not sure which one to go to yet. We will start off with the British New Year party at 8pm Barbados time and work up to midnight here (it's like two for the price of one lol). I have taken lots of photographs of the ship and the islands we visited (St Maarten, Tortola, Antigua, St Lucia and Barbados and I will probably bore you to death with them soon.

I had a lovely birthday yesterday on the island of St Lucia and have treated myself to facials, manicures, hot stone therapy etc. (well I told Jim I am now high maintenance given my great age lol).

Off now to make myself beautiful (it takes a while now I've reached the big 50)

Fee x

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear all went well in your travels.
    Happy Birthday and continue to enjoy the rest of your holiday - Jim and Laura too.
    Love and every good wish for 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both for the birthday wishes I had a blast. Looking forward to catching up soon.

    ReplyDelete