Tuesday 7 December 2010

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr




Another freezing cold foggy day and our estate is like a skating rink. I really struggled to get out of our path this morning as my crutch wasn't making any impression on the snow and I slipped and slid my way along the street to get a lift from my colleague Iain. I took the photos above from my bedroom window before I left for work and it makes me shiver just looking at them.

When I got into work there were a few horrow stories, two of the guys who left at 5pm last night got home to Wishaw at 6am this morning. One of the girls skidded on black ice and went straight onto a busy roundabout it was a miracle that no-one hit her. She was very badly shaken when she arrived and we were all glad that she hadn't been hurt. Let's hope it gets better soon.

Catch ya later.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment