Saturday 18 December 2010

Back at Last




My leg is much better now but is still a bit weak and sore at times. I took off the support bandage today to see if it would be okay and it seems to be fine. Just a little bit of swelling on it now and I can't quite bend it as well as I would like but definitely a huge improvement on how it was.

My apologies for being a bad blogger over the past few weeks but sometime life just gets in the way.

I had a lovely day today despite all the snow as the girls came over to crop. They surprised me by giving me beautiful flowers and a cake for my upcoming 40th ??? birthday. Lynn also made a beautiful card together with completed with lined envelope it was verrrrry posh although for some reason she put the wrong numbers on it. I'd like to think that I look as good as the stamped figure on it with her curves and tiny waistline but that is maybe stretching possibilities too far lol. We had each brought something so that we could have a buffet lunch and we tucked into smoked salmon blinis, sausage rolls, gateau, mince pies, cupcakes, sweets, crisps and of course my lovely birthday cake (see photos above). Lesley made the cupcakes and there were just as good as they look. We had a good time with plenty of laughs in between stuffing ourselves lol.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

2 comments:

  1. Yes we did have a lovely day and enjoyed celebrating with the birthday girl - pity Lynn put too high a number on your card but can you claim 40????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. errrrrrrr yes I can claim 40 cos it's my birthday lol.

    ReplyDelete