Monday 20 December 2010

Still Freezing Here




It took me half an hour to fully defrost my car this morning due to the cold weather and my feet were frozen even though I had on my new metallic silver leopard print wellies (very stylish lol). I think that I'll need to put on extra thick socks when I'm wearing them in future.

I applied for our ESTA visa documentation on line last night and Jim and I got ours this morning. No sign of Laura's yet though and she is beginning to panic a bit.

I was very busy at work today trying to tie up a lot of loose ends before I stop on Thursday WAAHH!
Today's photo is of some little PTI tins that I covered and filled with dolly mixtures. I hope you like them and of course I had to eat those that were left over lol.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x






1 comment:

  1. Hope Laura's visa has arrived by the time you read this.
    Loved the tins and of course the contents.

    ReplyDelete