Saturday 19 February 2011

A Nice Day

I had a lovely day today cropping with friends and apart from running out of tea bags we had a great day lol. I didn't really do any cropping as I was busy sorting out my PTI stash and glittering up a fairy wallhanger that I bought for my craft room. I saw it in my local florists and when I read the saying I thought I just have to have that - it is just sooooo me.

I've been busy tonight cooking dinner and preparing Laura's stuff for her signing competition tomorrow. We have to pick up some of the other girls at 7.45am so there won't be any time to do it tomorrow. It's being held at the SAS Radisson in Glasgow and we will probably be there all day so I'll need to be prepared with lots of food and drink to see us through.

I'm now going to have some ME time and do a bit of blogsurfing.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

1 comment:

  1. I hope Laura and her group did well at the signing competition and enjoyed the experience.

    ReplyDelete