Thursday 11 November 2010

Ace of Cakes



I've had a busy week at work this week and thought I would put my feet up tonight and watch one of my fave programmes Ace of Cakes. I love that show and never get tired of seeing the fantastic cakes they make. Am I jealous - you bet lol. They are all so talented. Chef Duff has now brought out his own line of goodies to help us wannabees to make cakes as good as his. This photo was taken at Michaels.
My poor hubby has not been very well this week and has been allowing himself to get very stressed out. He needs to relax and focus on getting better but this has been difficult for him recently due to the actions of some really stupid people. I hope that he can chill a bit over the weekend and perhaps we can have some family time too.
Till tomorrow.
Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment