Sunday 14 November 2010

Beautiful Sunday

The washing was done and hung out early this morning and then I took Molly for a walk. It was a very pleasant walk along the towpath at the side of the River Leven and we took our time to enjoy the sunshine and the fresh air. This afternoon we headed up to Pets at Home for some supplies for Molly, into X-scape for a new school jacket for Laura and then we stopped off at Tony Roma's for dinner. On the way out I had a 20 minute massage at Massage and Glow and it was fab. My back and shoulders now feel really good - who was it who said "old age doesn't come alone" lol.


I also managed to sneak in some crafting time and finished the final four pages of my calendar and several Christmas cards - there is no stopping me now.


It is the PTI release night tonight and Lesley and I are getting all excited about their new stuff. The banner dies look particularly fab and I hope that we get the order placed before they run out.


Till tomorrow.


Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment