Friday 12 November 2010

Guess who ..................

slept in for work today - yes meeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Yesterday I re-set my phone alarm for 10.55am so that I would remember the 2 minutes silence and I forgot to put it back to 6am. I'm due in work at 8am and Jim's alarm went off at 7.30am you should have seen the mad scramble to get showered and dressed and off to work. I eventually got there at 8.30am - groan. Luckily my boss wasn't around so it was okay.

One of the girls in work recently ran the New York Marathon and she was due back in work today. I made her a card to celebrate her achievement and to record her time of 3 hours 30 minutes and 18 seconds. Well done Elaine you are a star and you definitely put me to shame - I can't even run for the bus LOL.

I ordered some stash from Stampin Up recently and it arrived yesterday, I've already had a little play with my new 1 3/4" punch and some other bits and pieces. Tomorrow, I'm cropping with some friends and I'm really looking forward to it. I haven't done much scrapping recently as I've had a lot going on. Hopefully I'll get some stuff done tomorrow.

Till then.

Fee x

2 comments:

  1. Have just caught up on the last two blogs. I haven't heard of the programme "Ace of Cakes".
    Must watch out for it!
    Looking forward to seeing the card you made - no pressure.
    I enjoyed the scrapbooking yesterday, maybe I'll be able to produce more work next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ace of Cakes is on the Good Food Channel around 9pm every night atm - they make some fantastic cakes it is worth a look. I enjoyed yesterday too and although i didn't get any scrapping done I did make some cards so that's a start. Roll on next week LOL. Will upload the card when my new smartcard arrives.

    ReplyDelete