Tuesday 13 July 2010

Meet Molly


........ the new addition to the Eadie family.

We picked her up on Friday afternoon and the poor wee soul was sick all the way from Ayrshire. I think it was a combination of first time in a car and being separated from her brothers. She is absolutely gorgeous and quite a character. No doubt you will be seeing more of her in layouts in the future.

I've had a busy couple of days in the office and running about after Molly when I'm at home. Tonight I thought I would chill out a bit and I'm just watching Wire in the Blood with Robson Green and Hermione Norris. I absolutely love this programme, I think it is probably the psychological profiling bit that attracts me. Jim argues that it is Robson Green that I like and I do think he is a fantastic actor (but a bit on the short side LOL).

We had some fun playing football with Molly in the back garden earlier this evening. She has now found out the she can bark LOL. We were in fits of laughter watching her running about mad with her mini football and yipping and growling all the time. I put her on the side of Laura's trampoline to brush her and the next thing I knew she was running about all over the trampoline. I couldn't grab a hold of her because of the safety net and had to wait until she was good and ready to come off LOL. The photo itself is quite poor but I would defy anyone to take a good photo of a nine week old West Highland Terrier pup running around on a trampoline LOL. She kept running right up to the camera and I have more close up shots of her eyes and nose than anyone would ever want.

Till later.

Fee x

3 comments:

  1. Molly's a beauty! I look forward to hearing more about her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would describe her more like a menace LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, any chance of her paying a wee visit to a crop?
    would love a cuddle! :)
    izzy x

    ReplyDelete