Wednesday 14 July 2010

More Molly Photos





We had a replay of the 2010 World Cup in the garden today with the two little footballs I bought for Molly to play with and she had great fun with them. We are going through puppy training pads like crazy but I suppose I should be grateful that she is not leaving us little messages on the floor. She is settling in well and seems happy to be part of the family.
I've been checking out the new PTI releases but can't make up my mind what I would like. Actually I should maybe use some of the stuff I've already bought first LOL.
Till tomorrow.
Fee x

5 comments:

  1. Ask Molly.
    She could probably make short work of anything you buy.
    Whatever she does she's still lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the new addition,doggie is cute cute cute,hope all is good with you all

    susannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly is adorable. Can't wait to meet her. Hope Jim is well...and you and Laura too of course lol
    Cya soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Fee she is just so cute. She looks like a tiny bundle of fun! I adore her cute collar too - looks very like raspberry fizz on the pic. Hope you are all doing well. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit she is a wee cracker and keeps us all entertained with her antics LOL.

    ReplyDelete