Friday 2 July 2010

World Cup Fever ...........


hit the Eadie household tonight. We've watched the games off and on but tonight we were rooting for Ghana to win and were devastated to see them lose out on penalties when they had been the better team during the match. Think I'll need some chocolate to help me get over it LOL.

I've posted another page in my home album cos I haven't got around to doing anything else. I should point out that it isn't always as tidy as this and normally you will find piles of clean laundry waiting to be ironed. I hope you like the page, my fave bit is the two little buttons in the word "room".
Till later.

Fee x

1 comment:

  1. Have just caught up with 2 days of your blog.
    Your home book is looking good - tidiness is so impressive!!!
    Hope all goes well with the next step for Jim. His hospital file notes will be getting rather thick with all his visits.
    Take care Superwoman.

    ReplyDelete