Thursday 1 July 2010

Where have the first 6 months of this year gone???



I can't believe that it is the 1st of July already. Life has been soooooo busy during the first half of this year I don't think I've stopped to draw breath WHEW!!! Jim has had more tests, physio and speech therapy sessions this week so things continue to be hectic. We saw his Consultant yesterday and they have now ruled out any problem with his heart and have referred him to the Southern General Neurological Department for more tests on his brain. I suppose it's just a matter of waiting for the appointment to come through now.

I managed to do an 8" x 8" page for my New Home Journal that I've been making for quite a while now (hangs head in shame LOL) and I hope you like it.

Catch ya'll later.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment