Monday 27 September 2010

Internet Troubles (again)


Well I've been internetless since the last time I posted and it has been driving me nuts LOL. Thankfully it seems to be fine now but the problem seems to have stemmed from when we got Sky HD installed.

I've been busy doing the invitations for my friend Janette's nieces 21st birthday and I finished off another 25 tonight so just 75 more to go and then I'm done WHEW!

My poor hubby Jim is still not very well. We went to see the Consultant Neurologist last week but unfortunately he was not a very nice man and his bedside manner left a lot to be desired. We have asked for a referral to another Consultant so now we have to wait. The only positive thing to come from the appointment was that he could not see anything "sinister" in the brain. That doesn't mean that he is in the clear but rather that they can't identify what is causing the problems.

I made a fantastic choccy fudge cake last night and took it into work and it was demolished. Thank goodness for my new best friend Nigella Lawson.
I've posted a photo of Molly "helping" to do the laundry. She is a little minx and has a fascination for laundry especially dirty laundry. I can't tell you the amount of times she has raided the laundry hamper and taken bras and knickers out into the back garden.

Till later.

Fee x

2 comments:

  1. What a great help Molly is in the house - maybe she has been reading "Peter Pan" and fancies herself as Nanny!!!!!
    Sorry you are not getting the medical help Jim deserves. I hope things improve.
    Are you invigorated after the zumba dancing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad to hear there is nothing sinister on Jim's scan but still not good for him not knowing what's going on :( Hopefully the next consultant will be more help. x

    ReplyDelete