Sunday 12 September 2010

Quiet Time


Today I tried to have some quiet time to myself and do some card making. Unfortunately I kept getting interrupted so I wasn't as productive as I could have been. I did however, manage to make 3 cards using some more of my PTI stash. One of them was a sympathy card for an old friend of my mum's who passed away late on Friday evening. I struggled a bit with the colour combinations because I don't have all the colours of cardstock and ink to match but I did my best and I was quite pleased with the result. I also used my Butterfly Dreams stamps and matching die for the very first time (at long last I hear you say). I hope you like it.

More tomorrow - until then.

Fee x

2 comments:

  1. I love your pretty card Fee, The colours are beautiful and the sparkly butterfly is gorgeous. I just got the butterfly set and can't wait to play with it.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. D'oh! My comment for this post is on the post above LOL!!! Sorry!!!
    Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey! (lovin' that butterfly!)
    x

    ReplyDelete