Saturday 18 September 2010

Where Did This Week Go?


I can't believe it is the weekend again, the days just seem to fly by. I've now recovered from my Zumba antics on Tuesday but it took me a couple of days because I am soooo unfit. I've also bought large bottles of Evian water for Laura and I to take with us next week because the little ones we took this week were finished in no time. I think I'll take a little hand towel with me too whether or not that is to wipe the sweat from my brow or the tears from my eyes I really don't know LOL.

On Wednesday evening Laura and I went to our Signing Class. I am still very much a novice at this but I am trying to keep up. It's just my elderly brain that has a problem remembering it all. Anyway they say practice makes perfect and I hope that is correct and it will all come together soon.

On Thursday I took my mum to the funeral of one of her oldest friends and she was quite upset. After the commital and the crematorium, the minister said that there was a piece of music that Margaret had left strict instructions should be played at her funeral. It was a version of the Lords Prayer and it was very uplifting and seemed to be her final words to us all. She was a lovely lady and quite a character and I will remember with fondness and a smile.

Friday was a difficult day as I had to dismiss someone at work, it is the most trying part of my job but there was no alternative. In the afternoon I took Jim to his physiotheraphy appointment but he wasn't very well and was only able to do one or two exercises before he was in too much pain to continue. His appointment with the consultant at the Southern General Hospital has been brought forward to this Tuesday and I hope that he will be able to give us a clear diagnosis of the problem and also some sort of plan of the way forward.

I've posted another one of my PTI creations that I made last week. The images are from Everyday Button Bits and I used new leaf paper for the background. The dark chocolate cardstock I ran through my birds and swirls cuttlebug embossing folder to add some texture. The twill is spring moss and I just lurve the Melissa Frances buttons for the flowers. I think I am going through my butterfly phase at the moment LOL. I hope you like it.

TTFN.

Fee x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Fee and glad to see you're still using your PTI stash! What did you order this month ???
    I really hope Jim gets a proper diagnosis very soon and can be on the mend. See you tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have just caught up on your blogs. I love the cards.
    What a busy time you are having - I'm impressed with your activities.
    I'm glad Jim's appointment has been moved forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a busy week you've had! I'm impressed you've found time to get inky!
    Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey! Lovin' all that green on your card - yummy!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete