Saturday 11 September 2010

Wedding Layout

One of the ladies who works in our Canteen has a daughter who got married recently and she had brought in some photographs to let us see. The girl (Carrie) looked really beautiful and so happy in the photos that I sneakily scanned some and used one of them to do a layout for her. I used paper from the Bo Bunny Persuasion range and stamped the phrase "A day to remember" and popped it into a frame that I had in my Craft Room. She was sooooo touched and said that it was the nicest thing that anyone had ever done for her (aw bless). She gave me a lovely box of chocolates as a thank you and we munched them in the office in double quick time.


Another girl at work (Namdeep) has been to several Asian weddings recently and I am desperate to try and do a layout with one of the photos she has. The dresses and the colours were fantastic and I think they would be lovely on a layout.


Till tomorrow.


Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment