Sunday 11 April 2010

Baby Project

Today I made a new project using my trusty Scor-pal. The original idea wasn't mine but I did make a few changes to the project as I went along. I also had the opportunity to use my new medium scallop die from PTI to decorate the tag. Inside each drawer there is a little pair of baby socks. I think it would be a nice gift to give to a new mum. My friend Margaret's daughter is expecting a baby boy so she was happy to make this little gift for her daughter.


My friend Lesley popped in today with my most recent PTI order. I ordered the new Hawaiian Shores cardstock, ink, buttons, felt and ribbon together with the mini book stamp set and tab die. I am delighted with all of them and can't wait to try them out. This month I think I would like the rick rack die and maybe the beautiful blooms stamps and dies if I can afford them.


My friend Val also dropped in today, she has been looking after her grandson (Jack) since Thursday morning as her daughter is off for a little break so I haven't seen her at all this weekend so it was good to catch up and eat some chocolate. Thank you Lesley for the Freddos! They were fab - yes both of them (blush).


Catch ya later.


Fee x

2 comments:

  1. I have just caught this blog. I must say how delighted I was delighted with the baby boy gift we made. I have squirreled it away for my first visit to the hospital - I must ,of course, remember where I have hidden it.
    Hope all goes well today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the baby gift project and I hope you don't lose it LOL.

    ReplyDelete