Tuesday 20 April 2010

Bumblebees Everywhere

The weather was great today and I managed to get two loads of washing done and dried YIPPEE! It makes such a difference when you can hang the washing outside. When I was hanging it up I heard lots of buzzing from the heather bushes that are growing in the back garden. When I took a closer look there were loads of large bumblebees busy collecting pollen. Normally you see one or two but there were many more than that today. My gran used to call them big 'fuggies' LOL. I don't know if that is a West of Scotland word but I've never heard anyone else use it.

Laura came home for lunch today because she had a biology test in the afternoon and she wanted to do some last minute revision (wonders will never cease). She seems to think that she did okay in the test and I hope that is the case as it may encourage her to study a bit more. She never seems to put any effort into her school work and although she is doing okay, I'm sure she could do a lot better if she tried a bit harder.

I haven't got anything crafty to share today so I must try harder tomorrow LOL.

Till then.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment