Saturday 17 April 2010

Wanna look at my drawers?


Today I made another little drawer set using my trusty Scor-pal and my heart shaped lattice punch from Martha Stewart. This time I used Posie Pink and Bazzill for the outside and the shelf and Fairy Dust Bazzill for the drawers. The brads were from SEI and the buttons are Doodlebug. I've had them in my stash for ages so it was good to eventually use them. I also thought it would be a good idea to make a matching card and gift tag. I hope you like them.
The funeral went well yesterday and the sun was shining brightly all day. It showed off the views of Loch Lomond and the surrounding hills that Bessie saw from her window every day. I think she would have been pleased to see so many of her village friends there to pay their respects.
Fee x

3 comments:

  1. Loving these drawers Fee. I like the heart punch. It really adds something to these girly drawers. Cute cute cute

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful drawers fee! Love the card and gift tag too. Hope all went well on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This new version looks fab also. Great to see a different version of what I've made.

    ReplyDelete