Friday 2 April 2010

The Sun is Shining ....................

but how long will it last??? That is the question I would like answered. I've got some washing that I'd like to put out but I don't think the rain is too far away and I may be wasting my time hanging it all up. We'll see what happens.

Jim is working today and I will be packing for our holiday break at South Littleton Farm near Blairgowrie. Laura has asked her friend Jenny to come along to keep her company and we are all looking forward to chilling out. We are leaving later this afternoon so I'd better get my skates on LOL.

Fee x

4 comments:

  1. I've just caught up on your blogging. Liked the card you showed - cheery colours.
    Sorry to hear about your great aunt.
    Hope you enjoy the break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it here OK Fee :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its been the same here. Sun shining one minute, rain the next! Hope you have a great easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It'll only stay sunny if you don't hang your washing out! Otherwise it'll wait till you put the last peg on then start raining!
    Ruthx

    ReplyDelete