Wednesday 14 April 2010

King James !!!


Another photo taken on our day out at Scone Palace. Jim was pretending to be crowned the next King of Scotland and he is sitting on the replica of the Stone of Destiny. The girls were having fun and were pretending to kneel in front of him (yeah - like that would ever happen in real life LOL).

Where did the time go this week? I feel that I've never had time to sit down but I can't see that I've achieved anything at home. I have been out and about quite a bit with my mum and helping to organise everything for the funeral this Friday. I'm happy to say the majority of it is now done and I just need to buy myself a new pair of black shoes and I'm all set.

On Saturday I'm cropping with some of my friends so I really do need to find some time to print off some of my recent photographs. Hopefully I will find the time between now and then to do that. Tomorrow I plan to clean my car inside and out because it is beginning to resemble a skip LOL. I use my car for chaffeuring Laura and her friends all over the place and the amount of sweetie papers, plastic bottles and general rubbish that has accumulated is ridiculous so it all needs to go.

It's the new PTI release tonight so I'm off now to check out the sneak peeks and see if there is anything I can't resist.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

2 comments:

  1. You could have crowned King Jim!!!
    Looking forward to Saturday, like you I have to get organised but keep allowing myself to be sidetracked and then have a hopeless rush in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these days I probably will crown him but not with a crown LOL.

    ReplyDelete