Friday 9 April 2010

Back Home


We made it home this afternoon and spent some time with mum talking over the arrangements for my Great Aunt Bessies' funeral. It will be next Friday morning in the little church at Gartocharn then over to Cardross Crematorium. We've still to arrange somewhere to have something to eat afterwards but it will probably be at one of our local restaurants.

I've been busy downloading some of the photos I took during the week and I thought I'd post this one of Jim, Laura and Jenny feeding some of Hazel's horses. The big one is called Max and he was definitely the boss LOL. The one on the left is Sky and the one on the right is called Crunchie (I think).

I'll be back tomorrow with some more photos.

Till then.
Fee x


3 comments:

  1. Enjoying the holiday photographs.
    I can see future scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic, look forward to seeing the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked the photos all I need to do now is master how to print them off LOL.

    ReplyDelete