Thursday 22 April 2010

Skinny Minnie (well not quite!)

I took Laura and her friend Sophie into Glasgow with me tonight to pick up a couple of new suits I had ordered from Slaters. I've lost so much weight my suits were all falling off me so it was time to get some that actually fit me LOL. The girls were having a ball scoffing chocolates and drinking hot chocolate while I tried on my new togs. On the way home we stopped off at TGI Fridays for a quick bite to eat which was a nice change from cooking.

I still haven't found my camera and I can't think where it is. Maybe I overdid the spring cleaning thing LOL.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

5 comments:

  1. You'll have to give me a few weight loss tips, Fee. I need to lose a few pounds myself. Well, perhaps a few stone would be more like it, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only weight loss tip is almost 13 years old and with all the hassle of her nearly being a teenager the pounds just dropped off when I wasn't looking LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Slim.... you had your camera at the shop xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know but I still can't find the blooming thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Fee. I need to lose some but have no will power :( xx

    ReplyDelete