Sunday 3 October 2010

Eat, Pray, Love

Laura and I had a girls night out tonight and went over to the cinema at X-scape in Glasgow to see the new Julia Roberts movie, Eat, Pray, Love. We both enjoyed the movie (and the popcorn). We also met up with my friend Lesley so that she could give me this month's PTI goodies. I went a bit OTT and bought 4 sets of stamps, bakers twine, 3 dies, calendars, etc. and I am desperate to try them out LOL.

Lesley and I did some cardmaking yesterday and I had been asked by the girls in work to make a birthday card for the Managing Director whose birthday is tomorrow. He plays the saxophone (rather well I'm told) and I thought it would be fun to do a little Sizzix person complete with saxophone. Here is a photo of my efforts.

Till later.

Fee x

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a fun time card making :D
    Hope to be at the crop on Saturday if my back/neck's better and hope Jim is improving this week x

    ReplyDelete