Thursday 28 October 2010

MIA ........................

or just without internet access again lol. I really am losing the plot now and think that I'll need to look at changing my service provider. I am so fed up having to do without it for days at a time Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I've had a very busy week so I'll give you a quick rundown.

On Thursday evening I went to the Tullochan Trust Charity Fundraising Dinner at Cameron House Hotel. Myself and my colleague Iain who is the Production Manager hosted the table and we had a fantastic time. I came rolling home at 1.30am and to cap it all I had forgotten to take my keys - you can guess how pleased Jim was with me ooops.

Friday at work I was feeling a bit fragile and when I got home after lunch I went for a little sleep. I hadn't really had much to drink but I'm blaming the champagne (which I'm not really that fond of anyway). I only began to feel better after dinner that evening but as it was self inflicted I got no sympathy anyway LOL.

On Saturday I made some cards with my friend Carol and we ate far too many biscuits but hey what's new there. I was quite tired after a busy day in the shop and I fell asleep on the sofa about 9pm. When I was sleeping my mum phoned to remind Jim to change the clocks back so he did that before he went to bed. I awoke around 2.30am and crawled into bed completely oblivious that the clocks had been changed. The next morning about 8.50am I had just stepped out of the shower when Jim got up and "reminded" me about the clocks changing. Alarm bells started ringing cos I hadn't heard anything about this and I usually read it in the paper or hear it on the news. I checked the time on my phone, the computer, and the tv and they all said it was 9.50am waaahhhhhh. I had to grab my stuff and run LOL.

On Sunday I was cropping with some friends and I made my first ever nappy cake. I've seen these on websites and had bought stuff to make one a long time ago but never got around to it. I was very pleased with the result and think I may make a few more as gifts. I also used the teddy bear image from my PTI Baby Button Bits set to make a tag to match.

On Monday I had a job interview in the afternoon but I wasn't really impressed with the Company so I don't think I will pursue the vacancy even if they ask me back for a second interview. I popped over to Livingston Designer Outlets later that night and bought Laura some hooded sweat tops and joggers from Gap. I also managed to find a pair of shoes for work for me too.

On Tuesday and Wednesday I was rushed off my feet at work and never had a minute to myself LOL. I ran a presentation skills training course and did a zillion interviews and I was glad when Wednesday was over and I could draw breath. On Wednesday evening I went to my signing class and practiced signing a few songs that we are going to do for our concert in December. I am getting better but there is such a lot to remember and my poor old brain gets a bit frazzled with it all.

On Thursday I had more interviews over at our Renfrew site so I was able to escape from the office for a while and catch my breath. I went with Jim to his GP appointment to get the results of his recent visit to the neurologist. The report has confirmed that they "think" that he hasn't had strokes at all but it is a rare form of migraine that can cause the kind of problems he has been suffering from. He is still not very good and can't really walk any distance at all and he also has fallen over a few times recently which is a new development. This may be too do with his blood pressure and they are trying to regulate this to get it as low as possible without causing him to overbalance. Fingers crossed we will start to see some progress soon.

Back to Friday again and the end of a very busy week. I managed to wash my smart card and memory card in the washing machine so they are now in pieces and I will need to buy new ones. I'm looking forward to some "me" time this weekend to recharge the batteries - here's hoping.

Till then.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment