Monday 18 October 2010

I need ...................


a haircut LOL. Seriously I am beginning to look as if I have been dragged through a hedge backwards. I have been asked by the company to host a table at the Tullochan Trust Charity Fundraising Dinner at Cameron House on Thursday evening and I can't go looking like this. I will need to phone my hairdresser tomorrow to see if she can squeeze me in.

The decorator started today and I'm really pleased with how things are going so far. Laura's room is almost finished and just needs one wall to be papered. I like the colours we chose for the hall and I always struggle with how something will look on the wall when all you can see is a little colour chart sample. Usually Jim is better at visualising what the end result will look like. He is very tired today which is probably due to being out yesterday. Although he didn't walk much the slightest exertion seems to knock the stuffing out of him and he is paying for it today.

The page I have posted today is for July and I used a set of Stampendous arrow stamps that I borrowed from my friend Lesley. They are sooooooooooooooo cute. Thanks Lesley.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

3 comments:

  1. a HERO? Are you holding out for a Hero at the end of the night? lol L :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. PMSL - I typed a huge blog post then managed to delete everything but the title LOL. Will retype pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are certainly enjoying your calendar.
    Decorator is certainly the best way to get a job done - they are so quick. I'm glad you are pleased with the results.
    Next step- hairdresser - you have to keep everyone in employment.

    ReplyDelete