Tuesday 12 October 2010

Laazzzzzzzy Old Me







I "bunked" off going to Zumba tonight because I was so tired when I got home from work. The reason for that is that I didn't sleep at all well last night and think that I saw every hour on the clock lol?

I've had a look at this month's PTI releases and have already mentally spent too much money. A must have for me is the Victorian Border die, Favor It 2 box and the set of Lovely Layers circular dies I also luuuurvve the new colours Pinefeather and Blueberry Sky gotta get me some of those before they all sell out.

I've posted March and April pages from my calendar and I hope you like them. Tomorrow I'm off to Edinburgh for the day (working) so I'd better get off to bed now cos I've got an early start.

Ta ta for now.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment