Saturday 9 October 2010

Feeling Slightly Delicate ....

this morning due to a slight over indulgence of food and drink yesterday. I am pleased to say the presentation went extremely well and "my boys" were fabulous. The afternoon activities were themed on Back to School complete with Headmaster, tuck shop, sports day, dressing up, various classes such as music, home economics and science and of course the dreaded school assembly where we had to sing All Things Bright and Beautiful. I'm pleased to report that our Class 2A won the home economics prize (I knew all my baking would be useful one day) and that Year 2 won the Sports Day (no thanks to me I hasten to add)The food was very good and I got home at 1am LOL. I am due to finish my contract at the end of next month and I really will be sad to leave but I suppose all good things must come to an end at some point LOL.

I'm off to do some cardmaking and/or scrapbooking today and hope to be able to post some of the results (if there are any) later.

TTFN.

Fee x

1 comment: