Sunday 31 October 2010

SECC



Well I wasn't going to go the the Hobbycrafts show at the SECC today because I've been so disappointed with the last few. However, my friend Lesley texted me to invite me to go along with her and another friend Linda. Never one to refuse an invitation I spent the morning with the girls wandering around looking at craft stuff. Talk about taking coals to Newcastle I have a shop full of stuff LOL. Anyway we had a good time gabbing and rummaging around and I did buy a few things (mainly larger envelopes and cards) but I also managed to sneak in a few Lilli of the Valley stamps - they are so darn cute! I've posted a couple of the Christmas stamps that I bought. It's time to dust off the copic markers and get colouring.

I spent the rest of the day finishing off two nappy cakes and some more halloween goody bags for tonight. We have already had a few children round but I have plenty of stuff so we should be okay.

Tonight I have a pile of washing and ironing that I need to tackle (deep joy) but it won't go away so I'd better get cracking. Dinner is in the oven and I'm just snatching a few minutes on the 'puter.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

1 comment:

  1. Have just caught up with the last blog and this one. I thought I was busy but you are miles ahead of me in that category. We went with my daughter-in-law to the Hobbycraft but bought very little and just tired myself out. Glad to hear you enjoyed the last outing and also to hear about Jim. Hope the BP is regulated successfully.

    ReplyDelete