Monday 4 October 2010

Presentation


I made another fabby chocolate fudge cake this morning and took it into work for the guys. I am working with twelve of our Apprentices at the moment on a presentation that we have to make at the company conference this Friday. A big piece of chocolate cake each helped us to pull together all the slides we need and we are now almost organised. I've booked the Boardroom again on Wednesday morning so that we can run through everything from start to finish. Fingers crossed that it all goes well. I've posted a picture of the cake to make you drool.

Part of my PTI stash this month was the calendar die and matching stamp set. I have made a couple of pages already I'll post one soon.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

2 comments:

  1. cannot seem to get the pics for yesterday but I'm sure they're great.
    Great idea about the choc cake for the lads.
    Hope all goes well on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fee, Can't see the picture. Can you send me a copy of the choc cake recipe? Ta. Lx

    ReplyDelete