Tuesday 2 March 2010

Catching Up Day

Today I played catch up with all sorts of things that I've been meaning to do but just haven't got around to. For example taxing my car!!! Last week I remembered that the tax disc was due for renewal and then I promptly forgot about it again (not clever). Anyway I did it on-line and hopefully it will be here in a couple of days and in the meantime I'll just need to use Jim's car when he's not using it. I also had a lot of personal stuff to take care of Doctor/Dentist/Optician appointments etc to make but that's all done now so I'm "sorted".

I didn't manage to do any crafting today but I did sort out some layouts that, for one reason or another, didn't quite get finished. I'm now the proud owner of a pizza box full of layouts that just need finished off. Guess what I'll be doing at the next crop?

Till tomorrow folks.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment