Tuesday 16 March 2010

My Little Drummer Girl


I started this layout on Sunday but didn't make much progress with it but I was determined to finish it today. The photo was taken in May 2008 when we were on holiday in Florida. I can't remember which theme park it was taken in so if anyone has any idea please let me know. After the first week I think everything became a blur LOL. The cardstock and tag are from My Mind's Eye and I also used some Bo Bunny Alissa paper for matting. I also used another of my new Martha Stewart punches and managed to recycle some of the little punched out flowers to put onto the spotty paper. The buttons were rescued from my button box and I think the colours are a good match for the paper.

I've had quite a few health problems recently and one of the problems was with a lump that appeared on my lower back. I've been experiencing quite a lot of pain and the occasional numb leg over the last week or so and thought I really should go back to see my Doctor. I telephoned him yesterday and he managed to squeeze me in this morning and he was very nice (as usual). After an examination it appears that the size and shape of the lump has changed and he has prescribed antibiotics and anti-inflammatory tables. Between these and my other tablets, I now have so many to take that I'm sure I'll rattle when I walk LOL. Fingers crossed that these do the trick or the next step is that I'll have to go for a scan and I really don't want to think about that. If I was a horse they would just shoot me!

Till tomorrow.
Fee x

1 comment:

  1. Love the page - the colours are great.
    Sorry to hear you have been having health problems and hope the antibiotics do the trick. I felt something was wrong when you missed a few days on your blog site. take care.

    ReplyDelete