Sunday 28 March 2010

Domestic Engineer At Work

Today I spent the day try to catch up with my housework which seems to have got out of control over the last week WAH!!! I swear that I have more laundry than the local launderette LOL. I was so glad that it stayed dry for most of the day and I managed to get a couple of loads washed and dried. I was absolutely exhausted by the time I had done downstairs I just managed to give upstairs a quick tidy up and I'll try to get to that tomorrow. I told Jim that we should get a smaller house and preferably a bungalow next time as I'm getting too old for housework and especially running up and downstairs with piles of laundry and the hoover LOL.

I did think that I might do some more baking and had bought ingredients for a couple of new things I'd like to try out but as the kitchen needed to be sorted out first I thought I should do that and maybe I will have time to bake tomorrow.

I also have to go and see my great aunt who is in the Western Infirmary tomorrow. She is 88 and was admitted with severe jaundice and a few other problems last weekend. She has been undergoing a number of tests but they haven't said too much yet other than she has stones in her gall bladder. Jim took my mum up to see her tonight and she is looking a bit better than she was so fingers crossed that she is on the mend.

Till tomorrow then.

Fee x

1 comment:

  1. I missed Friday's blog and so Happy Anniversary for then.
    I'm feeling rather tired hearing about the housework - makes me really appreciate no stairs!

    ReplyDelete