Monday 15 March 2010

Mothers Day - Part 2 / Happy Birthday Mum


I just realised that I didn't share some of my lovely Mothers Day gifts with you yesterday so I quickly snapped a photo today. The little flower hamper was beautiful and I really will try not to kill the plants (I don't have a very good track record with house plants LOL). We opened the Roses chocs before breakfast (naughty I know) but hey it was a special day. I also got a selection of cd's and a lovely little china keepsake box with my birth month and corresponding flower on it. Thank you Laura for the lovely gifts and a wonderful day.

There were more celebrations today as it is my mum's 75th birthday today. Jim was working so Laura and I took her to dinner at a local hotel then back home for a slice of birthday cake - YUM!

Gotta go and catch up on some beauty sleep LOL.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

1 comment:

  1. I have just caught up with all your blogging
    and as usual have enjoyed everything, I could almost taste the cupakes they looked so yummy.
    I specially liked the card for your Mum and "happy birthday to her"
    I'll certainly remind you of Laura's kindness on Mother's Day - she did well.

    ReplyDelete