Sunday 14 March 2010

Happy Mothers Day




to all mums today. There is no doubt that being a mum can be a difficult job sometimes but the joy of being a mum makes it all worthwhile. Remind me that I said that the next time Laura gives me grief LOL.

I had a lovely day cropping with friends and although I wasn't very productive I did enjoy myself. As usual, food was involved with Sandra bringing my favourite white chocolate biscuits from Marks and Spencers and Lesley brought a huge box of home made cupcakes. They were so fab I had to take a photo of one of them. You can't see properly from the photo but they were sprinkled with two different types of edible glitter. Thanks for the goodies girls.

I did manage to make my mum a Mothers Day card - I hope you like it. The paper is from Bo-Bunny's Alissa range and the stamp is from Papertrey.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x


No comments:

Post a Comment