Wednesday 3 March 2010

One Done ,,,,,,,,,,


and a zillion others still waiting to be finished LOL. The layout I finished must be at least two or three years old and all that it was needing was buttons to finish it off. The paper and ribbon is French Twist by Autumn leaves and the photo was taken on holiday in Majorca about 4 years ago. We stayed in my friend Maxine's beautiful apartment in Santa Ponsa and it was absolute bliss. Laura is standing on the balcony just looking out over the pool and gardens (probably wishing she was back down in the pool lol). The title has been stamped (not absolutely perfect but I did my best) using my favourite Autumn Leaves Alphabet stamps. I absolutely love these stamps and would use them on every layout if I could. The smaller letters are Doodlebug rub ons that I've had for ages. I'll post a photo soon to let you see my handiwork.
Edited: Photo now uploaded although the light wasn't great.

Catch ya later peeps.

Fee x

1 comment:

  1. I know the layout before you even put the photo up LOL and it is lovely :D

    ReplyDelete