Sunday 21 March 2010

The Sun is Shining


I've just looked out the window and after a frosty night in the West of Scotland it looks as though it may be a nice day today - YIPPEE! In order to make the best of the weather I have already done a load of washing and I'm just off now to hang it out to dry. It seems so long since I've been able to say that with all the cold weather and rain we've had.


I've posted a card that I made last week using My Mind's Eye Be Loved cardstock and the image is from the Birds of a Feather range by the Unity Stamp Company. I hope you like it.


Catch ya later.


Fee x

2 comments:

  1. Love the card. It has given me an idea for one I have to make, especially after buying small hearts border punch on Saturday.
    Saturday's crop was most enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fancy edge! Is it Martha Stewart?

    ReplyDelete