Tuesday 9 March 2010

It's Finished !!!




I started this layout a couple of weeks ago and was really struggling with it. No matter what I did to it I just wasn't pleased with the result. I solved the problem today by changing the photo, the punch used, the colour for matting and I've stamped on it (not literally but with my chalk ink pad LOL). Now I'm happy and I really love the PTI buttons and the Bo Bunny Persuasion range paper. You can't really tell from the photo but I've stamped the white background area with Basic Grey Love Birds stamps (courtesy of my BF Val) using a pale, pale pink chalk ink.

Tonight Laura helps out at Rainbows then we are heading out to pick up some Dominos Pizza for dinner - YUM.

Tomorrow Val and I are getting together to "get crafty". I don't know what I'll be working on cos I've got so many things on the go at the moment so you will just have to wait and see LOL.

Catch ya later peeps.

Fee x

2 comments:

  1. Glad you finished your page. It's a great success - I like everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really lovely Fee. Sometimes you just have to kind of rethink things don't you!
    Thanks for your help with the Copics x

    ReplyDelete