Monday 24 May 2010

Another Pressie


... from myself to myself LOL. I saw this cake stand in BHS and thought I'd treat myself. I'd better not buy any more cos I just don't have the room to store them.

Val and I were busy yesterday and despite only starting mid afternoon I managed to do 3 layouts. I'll upload them as soon as I get some time to myself. I am sooo busy at the moment trying to work full time, clear out my Great Aunt Bessie's house, keep on top of the housework and work in the shop cos Jim has to take it easy at the moment. I wish I was superwoman cos that is what I'd need to be to do everything I have to do LOL.

Till later.

Fee x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Superwoman.
    You deserve your pressie.I's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am loving your beautiful cake stands! Pity they're empty though. I hope Jim is taking things easy and well on the road to recovery.
    I noticed tonight Karen from Funkykits is looking for a copic demonstrator in central scotland.
    Ruthx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pressie Fee but what a pity it is empty! :)

    ReplyDelete