Sunday 23 May 2010

Wedding Guests


Here is another layout I did recently. This photo of Jim and Laura was taken at a friends wedding at Duck Bay Marina, Loch Lomond in August 2008. It was a wonderful wedding and we had a lovely day. Laura loved her gold silky dress and strappy sandals and I think she looked beautiful and quite grown up too. It is so nice to get dressed up sometimes. The paper and ribbon is from the Manhattan range by Autumn Leaves and the little heartribbon charm is by AMM. I stamped the title using Timber Brown Staz On ink which I thought was very brave given the fact that if I messed it up I would ruin the whole layout LOL.

Till later.

Fee x

4 comments:

  1. Looks great..I have messed a few up by stamping directly on the Layout :) Brave woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that Jim's diagnosis was a stroke. However you know what you have to deal with instead of all the vague maybe - maybe not. Jim will have to do as he is told from now on. Hope he is feeling better and the BP is coming down. Give him our best wishes for a good recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brave or daft I'm not quite sure Sue LOL. Jim says thanks for the good wishes and he'll soon be back to look after all of you. BP is coming down now and he is beginning to look a bit better although he is very tired. I told him it was just his age LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this LO, Laura looks so pretty and grown up . . Jim's not bad either LOL.
    ps. did I manage 3 weeks worth of cheek in one afternoon? thought he may have been missing my cheek LOL

    ReplyDelete