Sunday 2 May 2010

Normal Service Will Be Resumed ASAP


Thanks to everyone for all the visits, posts, texts and telephone calls enquiring about Jim. I'm glad to say he seems to be doing better since the Doctor changed his medication. His blood pressure seems to be calming down a bit so we are happy with that. He has lots of appointments for tests over the next couple of weeks so hopefully by the end of that we will have a better idea of what actually happened and where we go from here.


I've posted a photo of a card I designed recently. The paper is from Chatterbox and brown cardstock is Bazzill. I ran a strip of the Bazzill through my Cuttlebug using the distressed stripes embossing folder to add a bit of texture. The shirt was folded from a 3" x 4 1/2" piece of scrap paper and the buttons were punched using a 1/8" hand held punch. I particularly like the Happy Birthday stamp which is from a set by Stampendous and I stamped it using Timber Brown Staz On to tone in with the rest of the card. I hope you like it and if anyone would like the instructions for folding the shirt please let me know.

I attempted to tidy my workspace yesterday because it was such a mess. I do like to make a mess when I'm trying to create something but it had really got out of hand. Hopefully I will be able to create something now LOL.

Till later.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment