Wednesday 5 May 2010

Pretty Ballet Pumps


I've been so busy I haven't had two minutes to myself this week but I'm enjoying my job so I can't really complain. I thought I'd post a card I made a few weeks ago using a cardstock from the My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary range. The happy birthday sentiment and the little ballet pumps stamps are by Amuse and I've twinkled the shoes with Glamour Dust and added a dinky little pink bow to finish it off.
Jim is still having problems with his blood pressure and his medication has been doubled again and he has to go back to the Doctor again tomorrow. He is getting quite frustrated that it is still not under control and even more annoyed that he is allowing himself to get frustrated - it's a vicious circle.
I'm still struggling with my own health problems at the moment but I am more concerned about Jim and trying to get him back to normal.
Till tomorrow.
Fee x

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear, poor you, and poor Jim. Glad you're enjoying your job and hope things improve soon. I think you both need a little break away, ;o)
    Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realise I had so much to catch up.
    The cards are great as is the 12 by 12 page - Jim is looking quite Tyrolean in the photo.
    Sorry that you seem to be having a difficult week healthwise for both of you - hope all improves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments ladies, I'm sure everything will be okay in the long run we just need to get through the next week or so of tests. I laughed at Margaret's comment about Jim looking quite Tyrolean (that's his Indiana Jones hat he's got on LOL).

    ReplyDelete