Monday 31 May 2010

Birthday Celebrations Continued


It was Laura's birthday yesterday so we (Jim, Laura, Gran and I) headed over to Tony Roma's for dinner. As usual we celebrated in style with a Vesuvius dessert. It must have at least a zillion calories per mouthful of hot chocolate brownie, vanilla , chocolate ice cream. chocolate sauce and whipped cream YUM! Even with four of us attacking it we still couldn't finish it but we did have a good try LOL.

This is another recent layout I did. I used Bo Bunny Persuasion papers with this photo of Jim and Laura having a cuddle. The photo was actually taken on Christmas morning a couple of years ago and you can see the christmas cards in the background. The chipboard hearts I made myself with some scrap chipboard and covered it with paper. Val and I were laughing when we were looking through some of my layouts as I seem to have gone through a "button" period where every layout I did contained buttons somewhere, then there was a time when I favoured background stamping, another period was my "flower" period and so it went on. This layout was from my "chipboard hearts" period LOL. I hope you like it.

Catch ya soon.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment