Tuesday 1 June 2010

Dress Rehearsal


I flew home from work tonight (via Dominos Pizza), ran round the kitchen table and then took Laura for her dress reheasal for her dancing display. We didn't get home until 10.35pm and it has been a mad crazy rush to get her showered, hair washed and dried and into bed WHEW! She is back to school tomorrow and is not looking forward to it and I don't know if she will sleep tonight.

I've posted another quick and easy card I did recently using a Woodware Baby Greetings Clear Stamp Set and Doodlebug Baby Boy paper. This is an older paper (or should I say vintage LOL) but I still love to use it. I hope you like it.

Gotta get to bed now cos I've got a busy day tomorrow.

Till tomorrow.


Fee x

1 comment:

  1. Loved yesterday's layout - great hearts.
    I also loved the baby card - that paper never really goes out of fashion.

    ReplyDelete