Thursday 3 June 2010

Pretty Ballerinas




Here is a photo of Laura and her friend Caitlynn posing in their ballet costumes before their final performance. They both look so grown up here and Laura just loved the fact that she has progressed to having pink ribboned ballet shoes for the first time.

Today's layout was made using Prima Watercolour paper and flowers. I wasn't too sure about this layout after I finished it because it is so definitely shabby chic but I now absolutely love it. I've used chipboard hearts covered the paper and distressed with brown ink. On the right hand side I used a mixture of Autumn Leaves stamps stamped in different coloured ink and some Doodlebug rub ons to fill up the numbers 1 - 10. I hope you like it.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

1 comment:

  1. Loved the layout - background paper is fab.
    Even more fab is Laura. I hardly recognised her - so grown up.

    ReplyDelete