Wednesday 2 June 2010

Dancing Queen


The dancing display went very well and Laura and her friend Caitlynn danced themselves dizzy. I was exhausted just watching them LOL. Only one more night to go and the madness will be over. I got home at 5.45pm and had to be out again at 6.15pm so it was a mad rush.

Jim wasn't feeling very well today and I worried about him all day. I'd like to say he's now feeling better but he isn't and I'm not really sure what to do next. He has a Doctor's appointment but that is not until next Friday and I don't know if he can wait that long. I think I'll phone the surgery tomorrow morning for advice.

Todays layout shows Laura posing by the pool during our holiday in Florida in May 2008. The paper is from My Little Yellow Bicycle Baby Safari (Girl). I particularly like the clear acetate embellishments from this range. Apologies for the poor photo.

Off to catch some zzzzzzzzzzzz's now.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

2 comments:

  1. Glad the display went well, I'm sure Laura was great :)
    So sorry to hear Jim's not good today and I think you're right to call the doc xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout.
    Don't know how you manage to cope with everything just now - you have a lot on your plate.
    Sorry to hear Jim is not feeling too great - I think you are right to phone the doc. Give Jim my regards and tell him to be good - we all worry about him.

    ReplyDelete