Wednesday 23 June 2010

Training Wizard


Yesterday and today I've been busy running a two day training course on Supervisory/Management skills in Glasgow. I'm glad to say it went well and I scored perfect 10's in the feedback from the delegates. I always find that bit rather nerve racking because if the delegates don't rate you highly then you may not get used again. All I can say now is WHEW I'm glad it went well. At work I've been up to my ears doing a salary review and I really haven't had much time to sit down.

My crafting time has been severely limited of late but I wanted to share my latest toy from PTI. I used their A2 envelope liner die to make these pretty envelopes. I already have plans to use this excessively at Christmas time.

Till later.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment